2016 Archives - Free Devotional Calendar and Worksheets - 2016-05
Click here to download for free (Portrait):
Click here to download for free (Landscape):
Let May be the month you start journaling again. This time, in a creative, colorful way that challenges and motivates you to draw closer to the Lord in your daily life. Add the 30 day devotional journal to your binder by adding it to your cart today!
This is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped.
– 30 Days of Full Color Devotional Journal Worksheets (Sunday – Saturday)
- Ready to printed and hole punched (and added to your binder!)
– Over 100 different journal prompts, questions, and activities (NO duplicate pages!)
– 1 undated, blank monthly calendar to write in your daily routine, daily challenges, and reading plans
– Use it by itself or with your free devotional calendar pack from Her Binder Project
– A great gift for someone who likes journal or read devotionals
– A great small group activity for women at all ages stages and life
About this month's devotional calendar
Written by The Her Binder Project Community
Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. - James 4:8 (NIV)
Being the kind of woman who seeks to draw closer to God in her daily life is a truly beautiful and wonderful thing. However, sometimes it’s easier said than done. Sometimes, we truly do intend to be the kind of women who pray without ceasing and we intend to be the kind of women who love unconditionally, but...things get in the way. Whether it be pride or self doubt or even a busy schedule, it’s so easy for us to let worldly and fleshly things get in the way of us drawing closer to a Father who loves us so much.
This month’s verse, James 4:8 is a tough, yet loving reminder that we have to make an effort to draw near to God. He loves us, and He doesn’t want us just floating through life without drawing closer to Him everyday.
In this month’s devotional and calendar, we will be looking at the kind of woman we need to be if we desire to draw closer to God in our daily lives.
Invite your friends to join you this month! Text this photo to a friend or share it on social media!